Home » Products » Brand Specific Tuners » KT-100 » Specifications
* Note for use with TS-480HX: Kenwood has programmed the 480HX so that if it detects an external tuner, it will limit the RF power to 100 watts. It is not modifiable as far as we know. While the KT-100 can be connected to the 480HX, the radio will never transmit more than 100 watts. We would normally recommend the LDG AT-200ProII for the TS-480HX if the full 200 watts is required.
- 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW, 30W on PSK), 100W on 6M.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Controlled from Kenwood Tuner button on radio. Powered from Kenwood radio.
- Works with any Kenwood radio that is AT-300 compatible (check your radio's manual).
- Partial radio list: TS-2000, 50, 450, 480SAT (not HX), 570, 590, 850, 870, 990 (and all variants).
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 6 to 4000 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Includes Kenwood interface cable. Ready to use right out of the box.
- Small Size Enclosure: 6.5L” x 6.5W” x 1.5H”.
- Weight: 2 pounds